Sunday, March 21, 2010

Apology

In reviewing my postings of Pete's bio I am appalled and ashamed of the mess I have made.  I realize now that I should have started with the last pages and moved forward in order to have the bio come out in the right order and be somewhat readable from front to back instead of back to front.    I promise I am going to go back and repost all the entries in that sequence as soon as I have a moment to breathe.  So if you want to read this stuff, but can't cope with the insane order of the pages, hold off for a few days and I will try to make things right.

Sorry 'bout that, but I am learning as I go.  I think it was my sainted Mamma who told me, "Haste makes waste"......why didn't I listen.....

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize, it shall all come together!
    I have enjoyed all I've read!
    Thank you!

    Margie :)

    ReplyDelete